Friday

Frozen

It is FREEZING outside!! Lily was supposed to go back to school on Monday (Jan 4) but has been home for an extra week, because of snow and cold!! I don't know what the actual temp is outside, but I know it's cold!!! The kids have had a great week!! They have gotten along really well!! That has been quite a blessing. I can't even imagine how hard this week would have been if they had fought all week!! We got to go out and play in the snow a couple of times, but it has just been TOO cold the last couple of days to even think about it!! As I type this they are in Avery's room playing "baby"!! It is soo cute!!! I am getting a little stir crazy!! I have quite a bit that I could be doing, but am just blah, and really not wanting to do anything, but sleep!! I wonder how people in Alaska can make it!! How long is it dark there??? A long time!! Between the dark and the cold, I think I would just sleep the whole time!! I've been sleeping enough, as it is!! It is supposed to warm up enough to hopefully start melting the snow on Sunday, but the weather people also said no snow today, and it's snowing, so who knows!!!! I will be glad to get back into a routine!! I have tried to keep some sort of routine going, but it sure hasn't been as strict!!
We put Avery in a big boy bed about a week ago!! He is loving it!! He got new Thomas sheets for Christmas, and we bought him the matching comforter with some of the Christmas money he got!! He thinks he is just so big!! He has been sleeping in underwear at night!! He is waking up in the middle of the night if he needs to go pee!! I am so glad, cause we ran out of pull-ups and I really didn't want to buy more!! My baby is getting so big!!
I hope everyone is doing well!! We love you all!!!

No comments: